Tutor Doctor Longmont to Loveland proudly serves a multiple of locations. With our in home tutoring focus, our office is your kitchen table. Don’t see your school or city? Just contact us! We are here to help.
We are proud to proud services to the following locations:
Berthoud, Colorado is centrally located in the northern Front Range four miles west of I-25 on Highway 56 (Exit 250). Schools include Berthoud Elementary, Berthoud High School and Turner Middle School.
The City of Dacono, Colorado is located in southwest Weld County, one of the fastest growing counties in the State of Colorado. Located in the heart of the Front Range, Dacono possesses a small town atmosphere with panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains. Schools include Quest Academy and Spark! Discovery Preschool.
Erie, CO is located just west of Interstate 25, with easy access to Colorado’s entire Front Range. Erie is approximately 35 minutes from Denver International Airport, 25 minutes from Denver and 20 minutes from Boulder. Schools include Erie Elementary, Erie Middle School, Erie High School, Black Rock Elementary, Red Hawk Elementary, and Aspen Ridge Preparatory School.
Firestone, CO is located about 30 miles north of Denver. Firestone has over thirty-five parks and twelve miles of scenic trail, and the Firestone/Legacy Trail is over twelve miles long located where the old rail road tracks were, that serviced the coal industry, for much of the trail. Schools include Prairie Ridge Elementary, Centenial Elementary, Imagine Charter School, Legacy Elementary, Coal Ridge Middle School, Frederick High School, Thunder Valley K-8 and Carbon Valley Academy.
Initially named McKissick for the mine owner, Frederick, CO was renamed when the daughters of Frederick A. Clark, a land owner, laid out the town site in 1907 and named it for their father.Incorporated in 1907, the Town of Frederick began as a coal mining town attracting immigrants from Italy, France, Greece, Turkey, several Slavic countries and Latin America .Immediately adjacent communities to Frederick are Firestone to the North, and Dacono to the South. Frederick, Firestone, and Dacono generally being called the ‘Tri-Towns’ or the ‘Tri-Town area’. The area in general being called ‘Carbon-Valley’. Frederick Public Schools are part of the St. Vrain Valley School District. Schools located in Frederick include Frederick Senior High School, Thunder Valley (K-8), Legacy Elementary, and Carbon Valley Academy (Charter School).
Fort Collins, CO was founded as a military outpost of the United States Army in 1864. It succeeded a previous encampment, known as Camp Collins. Fort Collins is the fourth most populous city in Colorado and the 159th most populous city in the United States. Much of Fort Collins’s culture is centered on the students of Colorado State University. The city provides school year residences for its large college-age population; there is a local music circuit which is influenced by its college town atmosphere and is home to a number of well known microbreweries.
Johnstown, CO began with the vision of Harvey J. Parish before its platting in 1902. The town was named for Parish’s son.The town was incorporated in 1907. Johnstown is served by two school districts. The majority of residents fall within Weld County School District RE-5J, though the north west of the town falls within Thompson R2-J School District. Schools serving Johnstown (all within the Weld County School District RE-5J)areLetford Elementary (Johnstown, CO),Pioneer Ridge Elementary (Johnstown, CO), Knowledge Quest Academy (Milliken, CO),Milliken Middle School (Milliken, CO), and Roosevelt High School (Johnstown, CO).
Longmont,CO is the 13th most populous city in the state of Colorado. Longmont was founded in 1871 by a group of people from Chicago, Illinois. Originally called the Chicago-Colorado Colony, the men sold memberships in the town and with the proceeds purchased the land necessary for the town hall. As the first planned community in Boulder County, the city streets were laid out in a grid plan in a square mile. The city began to flourish as an agricultural community after the building of the Colorado Central Railroad line arrived northward from Boulder in 1877. During the 1940s, Longmont began to grow beyond these original limits. During the 1960s the federal government built an air traffic control center in Longmont, and IBM built a large factory near Longmont. As agriculture waned, more high technology has come to the city, including companies like Seagate and Amgen. In April 2009, the GE Energy Company relocated its control solutions business to the area.
Lovleand, CO is located in the Colorado Front Range region at the base of the foothills just east of the mouth of Big Thompson River Canyon at the intersection of U.S. Highway 34 and U.S. Highway 287. Longs Peak and other mountains of the Front Range are visible from much of the city. Loveland is the home of the Valentine Re-Mailing Program. For decades people from across the world have sent their valentines to Loveland, Colorado, to be hand-stamped with a cachet and verse, and a specially designed postal cancellation. A new verse and stamp are selected each year through a contest held by the Loveland Chamber of Commerce and residents can submit their poems and artwork to be judged. On average, this program re-mails more than 160,000 cards from the United States and more than 110 countries. Loveland’s Valentine Re-mailing Program has inspired many other Valentine’s Day programs including the Official Loveland Valentine, Miss Loveland Valentine and the Thompson Valley Rotary Heart’s Program.
The town of Lyons, CO was founded in 1880 by Edward S. Lyon. He purchased 160 acres from H.F. and Isabelle Sawyer, noticing the potential to quarry out the red sandstone outcroppings which offered easy quarrying access in the region. Lyon platted the town in 1881; it was incorporated in 1891. No record survives to account for the added “s” at the end of the town’s name. Schools include Lyons Middle/Senior High School and Lyons Elementary School.
The Town of Mead, CO was platted on February 16, 1906 and incorporated on March 17, 1908. The Town of Mead was named for Dr. Martin Luther Mead by his son, Paul Martin Mead, who founded the town. Dr. Mead was the first medical doctor in this area. The Great Western Sugar company was putting in a railroad for the transporting beets to the sugar mill, and had located a beet dump where the tracks cut across a corner of the farm. With all of the farmers coming there with their crop, it seemed the logical site for a town, and Mead. Schools include ad Elementary School, Mead Middle School and Mead High School.
Milliken, CO was named for John D. Milliken, a railroad official. Schools include Weld County School District RE-5J Johnstown-Milliken, Knowledge Quest Academy, Milliken Elementary School and Milliken Middle School.
Niwot, CO is named for Arapaho Chief Niwot, a tribal leader in the Boulder area during the nineteenth century. The name means “left-handed”. Schools include Niwot High School, Niwot Elementary School, Shepherd Valley Waldorf School and Rocky Mountain Christian Academy.
The Cache la Poudre River runs through the west and south sides of town. It is approximately half-way between Fort Collins and Greeley on the BNSF Railway, and somewhat near the midpoint of a triangle formed by those two cities and Loveland. The town is bordered on the east by Greeley, on the northeast by Severance, on the northwest by Timnath, on the west by Fort Collins, the southwest by Loveland, and on the south by Johnstown. The town has a scenic view of Longs Peak and other Front Range mountain available throughout most all the town when looking to the west.
The town is served by three school districts, Windsor-Severance School District, Thompson Valley School District, and Poudre School District. Thompson Valley and Poudre serve students in the Larimer County portions of the town.
The high school mascot is the Wizards. In 1924 the then-Bulldogs playing with just 8 members won the United States Interscholastic Basketball Championship with a 25-6 victory over Yankton, S.D. After the first round of play, a newspaper story from Chicago described the team as the “western boys,” the “Rocky Mountain team,” and “wizards” with the ball – ‘the Windsor Wizards.'” The school’s official mascot name was the Bulldogs, but would soon change to the Wizards.